Building industry has been using granite for its various uses due to the nature of the stone, which is very durable and its harness property comes only after diamond. Due...
A Happy Customer
Everywhere I went I was faced with the same dull choice of Uba Tuba or Giallo Vincenza. Columbus Granirte, Marble & Kitchen was able to provide me with a variety of granite and marble for my new home. Now I...
Stainless Steel Sinks For Every Kitchen
It is a good choice if you choose to use stainless material inside your house. Stainless steel sink are the most common stainless materials inside our house. Using this stainless steel sink is very practical because it is durable and rust free. Using this kind of material reflect the lifestyle that you have for it show how practical you are in term of the things that you use.
Model No: 769-206
Model No: 769-309
Model No: 769-311
Model No: 769-905
Model No: 769-905R
Model No: 769-917
Model No: 769-917R
Model No: 769-1255S
Model No: 769-101
Model No: 769-3230
Model No: 769-4034
Model No: HBB1818
Royal Sink' principle is "Qualified production" and technological innovations are followed closely in order to introduce products high above the expectations of customers. Precisely control of all the stages from design to production, wide product range, usage of best quality stainless steel (World standard of AISI 304 quality 18/10 chrome nickels is used) and production utilizing the latest technology.
Their limited lifetime warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Improper installation/modification
- Damages resulting from abuse, misuse, accidents, environmental factors
- Improper care or maintenance
- Improper applications such as exposure to corrosive chemicals, etc.
- Commercial applications
- Any modifications made to the product after it left Royal USA premises
- Surface Scratches. (Scratches are inevitable in any sink material, including stainless steel. Over time these scratches will become uniform with the sink’s grain)
Maintenance instructions for stainless steel sink:
We recommend use of mild liquid dish detergent and water to clean the product after use. Rinse carefully with water and dry. This will help you keep the original quality of your Stainless Steel Sink. Stainless Steel does not rust. Rust stains are a result of iron particles, from outside sources such as cookware, water, steel wood pads etc., that eventually develop into rust spots.
Please keep in mind:
- Do not use scouring powder or steel wool to clean the surface.
- Avoid use of Chlorine-based solutions
- Silver polish leaves spots and it is not removable.
- Acidic foods should be cleaned immediately.
- Sharp objects can scratch the surface.
- Do not let liquids dry on the surface.
Any questions that you may have regarding the availability or full listing of products, please contact us or call us at 614-876-86-77.